Introducing Re:Build - a programme to support companies in building their resilience and strengthen their strategic plans.
With a change in leadership in 2019 came a commitment to champion the unheard and reach the overlooked and we are actively finding ways that we can support underrepresented voices from the artists we work with to the audiences we engage.
We are now offering a package of support for two theatre companies over an initial six-month attachment in the hope of supporting them to build their resilience and strengthen their strategic plans in the current climate.
We want to specifically support theatre companies who:
- Have an interest in working nationally and in new work
- Who do not currently have the support of a Producer, and;
- Who have a focus on underrepresented voices.
Over the six-month attachment we will offer:
- A kickstart strategic planning session with our Joint Artistic Directors bespoke to your company’s vision and structure
- Ongoing strategic mentorship and sessions with our Joint Artistic Directors and Executive Producer
- Dedicated Producer support for up to three days each month which can include developing fundraising bids, budgets and project plans
- Networking opportunities with our small-scale venue network of over 30 small-scale national venues and our wider national partners
- Advice sessions on broader topics including budgeting, contracting, fundraising, marketing and tour booking
- Access to office space to work and to host auditions, readings and workshops (once the office is reopened!)
- Support of £200 per person for out of pocket expenses
We are taking positive action to develop applications from under-represented voices in the theatre industry and in companies who are interested in growing their strategic plans alongside their artistic ambitions.
Please download our Application Pack for more information on how to apply.
Deadline for applications 10am Wednesday 28 October
Online meetings from w/c 02 November 2020
If submitting a written application, please send a completed application and equal opportunities form
to email@example.com with the subject ‘Re:Build Supported Company Programme’
If you are submitting a video or audio application, please send:
- The link to audio/video file (hosted on Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive) and any relevant information we would need to access this.
- Completed equal opportunities form.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address in the body of the email.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Re:Build Supported Company Programme
LargePrint, EasyRead and audio versions of this pack are available on request. Please contact email@example.com to request the right version for you.